Monday, May 30, 2022

Rosette, super star!!

 Rosette and I spent the weekend at a CPE agility trial at Muddy Paws Canine Center. Over the 3 days, we did all 10 runs (level 3) and qualified in 8!!!!  Proudest moment was our jackpot run…..non traditional jackpot with 2 gambles and Rosette successfully did both!!  One was jump-A frame-jump and one was 3 tunnels with 2 across the back and one along the wall.  I was pretty sure she would do the 3 tunnels.  But I did not know what she would do when she climbed the A frame, and, I was not close by.  She went up, looked over at me as if to say “what are you doing way over there” came down correctly and followed my cues to the jump!!  She picked up a bunch more points doing other things and we finished, in time, with many more points than we needed.  We can now move up to level 5 in jackpot and standard (we had 4 standard Q’s!!!).  We still have to grab a few more level 3 Q’s in the other games.  Rosette had fun and got quite a few compliments.  As usual, we were the only Dane🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment