Tuesday, July 19, 2022

 Finally able to brag!  (Computer issues and pouring rain prevented me before now).  My teenage puppy, Bonnet, did me proud at the Tunbridge, Vermont dog show cluster.  Feeling a bit foolish, I entered her in 4 rally trials.  It was her first time in any ring!  We struggled a bit with the left 360 circle in the first trial as it was the first station.  We pulled off a Q with an 84.  But after that she got into her groove……she managed 2 perfect scores of 100 and a score of 99 in the next 3 trials.  She got 2 first places and a second, losing on time to her training buddy, same age, Breezy, the berner, with Buffy Bell.  I was very, very pleased.  Breezy and Bonnet were the only ones with a 100 in novice at that trial.  We both got titles!!  Many nice things were said about her by all 3 judges!!!!

Sterling’s Bluebonnet v. KRW RN (Gch KRW ABW Dancing in the Moonlight BCAT x Sterling’s Obsidian Rosette Delizy OA OAJ Act 1 TKN CGC)





No comments:

Post a Comment